Saturday 1 August 2015

Two Years On

Happy Anniversary!


Yes, realised this week it's now been two years since I last saw my excess weight - how exciting!!  This time two years ago, I made a choice, drew a line in the sand and quickly hopped over it!  How amazing making that decision has been for me! Truly exciting and life changing.

This time two years ago, I was quite the little frump, tyres around my waist, lacking in energy and motivation, really wondering how I was going to be as I eventually headed towards menopause, what was going to happen to me?

Here I am two years ago, makes me quite sad to see this tired, worn out photo, but I think it's important that we remember where we came from!

Weight loss help
July 2013


The journey took me some time, it took dedication to my changed lifestyle plan, which included changing my way of eating, my type of foods and my exercise plans.  With all of these changes on board, and a commitment to my goal, I worked hard and arrived at the place I'm in now, 2 years later, past my goal weight, energetic, happy and full of life, sleeping better than I have in years, and happily making healthy choices in my diet and exercise plans, no pressure at all on myself.

Natural weight loss
July 2014


I've run a half marathon, I've climbed Mt Warning, I've taken to liking my exercise, and miss it when it's not part of my routine.  Do I sweat in the gym for hours? Not likely!  I'm a rainforest walking type of girl now. Love being out in nature, visiting my favourite waterfall, hearing the birds sing their hearts out, watching sunrises and sunsets and just being.



Life Journey
My Favourite Waterfall


Thank you to everyone who reads my blog, your support along my journey has been inspirational for me, I love sharing my journey and all that I find to enable you  to also take a similar journey of your own.  Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss your journey further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story too